Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ganeshaya Namah

Today is Ganesh Chaturdhi.
The prayer is just completed.

It is an auspicious time to start this new blog. The blog is started to provide some inputs that facilitate learning for IIT JEE 2011 by students who are currently in X class.

The initiative by me to write on iit jee to help my daughter to some extent in her preparation has progressed well till now with around 25,000 visitors visiting various blogs related to IIT JEE. My job in the future is more simple because now I have to present the material prepared so far in a format more useful to aspirants. I started recently JEE 2010 blog wherein I am developing a one hour study session plan for chemistry, mathematics and physics. Thus three hours per day is spent in study of new material in each of the subjects. Additional time available is spent on revising lessons studied earlier and doing problems from variety of sources. A six month time schedule can be sufficient for study of entire material of an year. Rest of the time can be utilised for deeper understanding of the subject.

No comments: