Study plan: Every day four and half hours are to be spent to do the first reading, answering questions and problem solving.
For each chapter first ten day period is detailed reading and one hour is to be spent. For the next ten days, the period is treated as revision period for the chapter and half an hour is spent. Thus one and half hours are to be spent for each subject and three subjects require four and half hours of study.
Every student has to customize this plan harmonize with the chapter being covered in his regular class or coaching class. You insert the chapter that is being covered in your class in the place of chapter plannined here and shift one chapter forwards. You will save time and learn better that way. Harmonize your reading with the chapter being covered in your class. But you have to take responsibility for self study, and for covering and completing the portion by December 2010.
Join Orkut Community IIT JEE Academy for discussions and queries
19. Optical instruments
20. Dispersion and spectra
21. Speed of light
29. Electric Field and Potential
30. Gauss's Law
32. Electric Current in Conductors
33. Thermal and Chemical Effects of Electric Current
34. Magnetic Field
35. Magnetic field due to a Current
36. Permanent Magnets
37. Magnetic Properties of Matter
38. Electro Magnetic Induction
39. Alternating current
40. Electromagnetic Waves
41. Electric Current through Gases
42. Photoelectric Effect and Waveparticle Duality
43. Bohr's Model and Physics of Atom
45. SemiConductors and Semiconductor Devices
47. The Special Theory of Relativity
Please feel free to give your comments